Worldwide Special Needs Equipment Rentals
SNG White Glove Service™ Details and Transatlantic Promotional Information Provided Below.
For more information, please contact our bilingual customer service representatives: 1-800-513-4515
Special Needs Group/Special Needs at Sea is:
The leading global provider of oxygen, scooter, & wheelchair rentals around the world.
Recommended by the world's major cruise lines for superior service and value. Our prices include damage and loss insurance which can cost up to $15.00 a day elsewhere.
Special Needs Group also services guests visiting hotels, resorts, theme parks and convention centers in 215 metropolitan areas and 68 countries.
Our Newest Innovation Elevating the Customer's Guest Experience
SNG White Glove Service™ is presently servicing round-trip sailings from: Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Los Angeles / Long Beach / Boston / Vancouver / Tampa / Port Canaveral / Baltimore / Mobile / Galveston / San Juan / Seattle / New Orleans / New York / Norfolk and Honolulu in the United States and Canada.
Internationally, SNG is providing White Glove Service for the following: Amsterdam / Barcelona / Civitavecchia / Copenhagen / Piraeus / Rotterdam / Southampton and Venice. Please keep checking back as we are continually adding new locations to give you the ability to enjoy our scooter & wheelchair rentals around the world.
Present cruise lines and vessels served with White Glove Service: All Norwegian, Regent, Oceania and Carival cruise ship vessels embaking and disembarking from one of the above ports. In addition, WGS is provided for the Royal Caribbean International Harmony of the Seas.
- Mobility Equipment ONLY.
- All orders must be placed via our Call Center at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575.
The guest will be personally met prior to entering terminal by an SNG Guest Experience Ambassador™. The Ambassador will deliver and demonstrate the equipment as well as answer any questions about the operation and use of the equipment.
When disembarking, the SNG Guest Experience Ambassador will meet your client for equipment return. This will ensure your client has the best experience possible from beginning to end of their journey.
Please contact Special Needs Group to find if your clients will be able to take advantage of this new service. For new bookings only.
Meeting with White Glove Ambassador
- The guest will call Special Needs Group at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 ten minutes prior to arriving at the port.
- The SNG Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador at the respective port to arrange delivery of equipment.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will deliver the equipment personally to the guest and answer any questions regarding operation.
- The guest will call us at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 ten minutes prior to the time of debarkation in the terminal.
- The Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will pick up equipment from the guest.
While SNG may provide scooter & wheelchair rentals to passengers on all cruise lines, SNG is not an affiliate, agent, authorized representative, contractor, or partner of any of the following brands: NCL, Carnival, Oceania and Regent.
Holland America Kiosks rebranded with White Glove Service.
SNG has rebranded the Kiosks located in Fort Lauderdale and Seattle. The Kiosks have been revamped with our new superior guest experience. In addition, White Glove Service will be provided for Princess Cruise Lines in Seattle.
- January 22, 2018
- Celebrity Cruises® Sales Team enters 2018 as SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocates®
- January 10, 2018
- Porthole Cruise Magazine Names Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea®Winner of its 2018 Editor-in-Chief Awards, Best Mobility/Accessibility Provider Category