Worldwide Special Needs Equipment Rentals
SNG White Glove Service™ Details and Transatlantic Promotional Information Provided Below.
For more information, please contact our bilingual customer service representatives: 1-800-513-4515
Special Needs Group/Special Needs at Sea is:
The leading global provider of wheelchair, scooter, oxygen and other special needs equipment rentals.
Recommended by the world's major cruise lines for superior service and value. Our prices include damage and loss insurance which can cost up to $15.00 a day elsewhere.
Special Needs Group also services guests visiting hotels, resorts, theme parks and convention centers in 215 metropolitan areas and 68 countries.
Our Newest Innovation Elevating the Customer's Guest Experience
Wondering where to rent a wheelchair for your next cruise vacation? Special Needs Group is presently servicing round-trip sailings from Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Los Angeles / Long Beach / Boston / Vancouver / Tampa / Port Canaveral / Baltimore / Mobile / Galveston / San Juan / Seattle / New Orleans / New York / Norfolk and Honolulu in the United States and Canada.
Internationally, SNG is providing White Glove Service for the following: Amsterdam / Barcelona / Civitavecchia / Copenhagen / Piraeus / Rotterdam / Southampton and Venice. Please keep checking back as we are continually adding new locations.
Present cruise lines and vessels served with White Glove Service: All Norwegian, Regent, Oceania and Carival cruise ship vessels embaking and disembarking from one of the above ports. In addition, WGS is provided for the Celebrity Edge and Royal Caribbean International Harmony of the Seas.
- All cruise ship wheelchair rentals booked after 9/1/2018 will be provided by SNG White Glove Service.
- Mobility Equipment ONLY.
- All orders must be placed via our Call Center at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575.
The guest will be personally met prior to entering terminal by an SNG Guest Experience Ambassador™. The Ambassador will deliver and demonstrate the equipment as well as answer any questions about the operation and use of the equipment.
When disembarking, the SNG Guest Experience Ambassador will meet your client for equipment return. This will ensure your client has the best experience possible from beginning to end of their journey.
Please contact Special Needs Group to find if your clients will be able to take advantage of this new service. For new bookings only.
Meeting with White Glove Ambassador
- The guest will call Special Needs Group at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 ten minutes prior to arriving at the port.
- The SNG Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador at the respective port to arrange delivery of equipment.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will deliver the equipment personally to the guest and answer any questions regarding operation.
- The guest will call us at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 ten minutes prior to the time of debarkation in the terminal.
- The Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will pick up equipment from the guest.
While SNG may rent to passengers on all cruise lines, SNG is not an affiliate, agent, authorized representative, contractor, or partner of any of the following brands: NCL, Carnival, Oceania and Regent.
Holland America Kiosks rebranded with White Glove Service.
SNG has rebranded the Kiosks located in Fort Lauderdale and Seattle. The Kiosks have been revamped with our new superior guest experience. In addition, White Glove Service will be provided for Princess Cruise Lines in Seattle.
Special Needs Group
Guests renting medical equipment for 2019 Transatlantic sailings from North America to Europe
RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL PIECE OF EQUIPMENT
(of equal or lesser value) FREE of charge!
• One-way fees waived! (up to a $100 Value)
• North America Pricing!
(on average over $300 in Savings based upon a 14-Day Cruise)
• Our prices include damage and loss insurance which can cost up to $15.00 a day elsewhere.
• Must be booked prior to March 31st.
• To receive this offer, you will need to call us toll free at 800.513.4515 or international at 954.585.0575. Offer can only be booked by phone!
- January 22, 2018
- Celebrity Cruises® Sales Team enters 2018 as SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocates®
- January 10, 2018
- Porthole Cruise Magazine Names Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea®Winner of its 2018 Editor-in-Chief Awards, Best Mobility/Accessibility Provider Category