SNG Loves Travel Advisors
10% Commission is Paid on ALL Equipment Rentals
Special Needs Group Pays 10% Commission on ALL Rentals to Professional Travel Advisors which includes all taxes & fees and damage/loss waiver*
*Exclusions -- One Way Fees, Delivery/Pickup Fees and Cancelled Orders.
Each special needs travel advisor in the agency must be registered individually.
Please click the link below. It’s simple, two-minute process.
Commissions are paid quarterly based upon final date of rental.
Don't Miss These Amazing Products
A great option for chemotherapy patients suffering from “metal mouth” and clients with autism. These tablets dissolve quickly and modify your taste buds for up to 90 minutes, making sour food and drink taste sweet!
Required by Cunard Line for Standard Staterooms.
- Less than 55 lbs.
- 250 lbs. capacity
- Limited Availability (Please call)
Rely on the company that the cruise lines and CLIA trust as the preferred provider,
Special Needs Group.
This is our commitment to You!
Benefits to professional special needs travel advisors:
- An easy solution to accommodate your special needs clients worldwide
- Earn a commission on every fulfilled order you place for your clients
- Tap in to the rapidly growing $13.6 Billion per year accessible travel market (Travelers with special needs take 32 million vacations a year.)
- We are not a travel agency so we don't compete for your clients
- Achieve access to resources and references not available anywhere else including marketing materials, and more.
- Become an SNG Certified Accessible Travel AdvocateTM (CATA) to access a robust resource center, be listed in our SNG CATA special needs vacation advisor finder and more.
Benefits to your customers:
- Confidence in booking with one of the top providers of special needs equipment to the cruise industry
- One stop solution for all special needs
- Competitive pricing
- Hundreds of international destinations
To get started: