SNG Loves Travel Professionals
10% Commission Paid on ALL Rentals
Special Needs Group Pays 10% Commission on ALL Rentals to Travel Professionals*
Each agent in the agency must be registered individually.
Please click the link below. It’s simple, two-minute process.
*Exclusions -- One Way Fees, Delivery/Pickup Fees and Cancelled Orders.
Commissions are paid quarterly based upon final date of rental.
Special Needs Group
Annual Transatlantic Promotion
Clients renting medical equipment for 2018 Transatlantic sailings from North America to Europe
- RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL PIECE OF EQUIPMENT? (of equal or lesser value) FREE of charge!
- One way fees waived! (up to a $100 Value)
- North America Pricing! (on average over $300 in Savings based upon a 14-Day Cruise)
**Must book between December 1st and March 31st**
To receive this offer you will need to call us toll free at 800.513.4515 or international at 954.585.0575. Offer can only be booked by phone!
Introducing New Products
A great option for chemotherapy patients suffering from “metal mouth” and clients with autism. These tablets dissolve quickly and modify your taste buds for up to 90 minutes, making sour food and drink taste sweet!
Special Needs Group is pleased to now provide the rental of the comfortable Optum-Align Mattress. Those sailing with acid reflux can comfortably sleep well while having one’s upper body elevated.
Required by Cunard Line for Standard Staterooms.
- Less than 55 lbs.
- 250 lbs. capacity
- Limited Availability (Please call)
Rely on the company that the cruise lines and CLIA trust as the preferred provider,
Special Needs Group.
This is our commitment to You!
Benefits to professional travel agents:
- An easy solution to accommodate your special needs clients worldwide
- Earn a commission on every fulfilled order you place for your clients
- Tap in to the rapidly growing $13.6 Billion per year accessible travel market (Travelers with special needs take 32 million vacations a year.)
- We are not a travel agency so we don't compete for your clients
- Access to resources and references not available anywhere else including marketing materials, and more.
- Become an SNG Certified Accessible Travel AdvocateTM (CATA) to access a robust resource center, be listed in our SNG CATA disability travel agents finder and more.
Benefits to your customers:
- Confidence in booking with one of the top providers of special needs equipment to the cruise industry
- One stop solution for all special needs
- Competitive pricing
- Hundreds of international destinations
To get started: