Disney Fantasy® Accessibility
- 26 accessible staterooms
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces.
- Double Occupancy: 2,500
- Maximum Occupancy: 4,000
- Tonnage: 130,000
- Length: 1,115 feet
- Beam: 125 feet
- Cruise Speed: 22 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Inaugural Date: February, 2012
Accessible Stateroom Features
- 32" (minimum) doorways
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Open bed frames
- Additional phones in the bathroom and on the nightstand
- Bathroom and shower handrails
- Fold-down shower seats
- Hand-held shower heads
- Lowered towel and closet bars
- Emergency call buttons
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There is an accessible public restroom available.
Children with Disabilities
- Youth Activities are open to children ages 3-17 that are fully potty trained,able to interact comfortably within our counselor-to-child ratio groups and with peers of their
own physical size. Teen and tween activities are also available in separate areas away from younger children.
- Parents may make a request with the Youth Activities team onboard to have a child with disabilities partake in modified participation for a limited time period during the cruise.
Our ability to fulfill the request will depend upon the child's needs, the availability of counselors, program
participation and other applicable considerations. Disney Cruise Line cannot guarantee that all special
requests will be accommodated.
Special Equipment Available
- Bed board
- Portable toilet
- Raised toilet seat
- Shower stool
- Transfer bench
- Stateroom Communication Kits containing door knock and phone
alerts, phone amplifier, bed shaker notification, a strobe light smoke
detector and a Text Typewriter (TTY)
- Paved pathways throughout the main promenade, providing access to shops and restaurants
- Sand wheelchairs, available free of charge and on a first-come, first-served basis
- A tram equipped to allow Guests in manual and electric wheelchairs to board
- Accessible restrooms
- Assistive listening systems at theaters and other performance venues
- Guest Assistance Packets containing show scripts, available at the Guest Services Desk
- Stateroom Communication Kits containing a base unit with alarm clock, bed shaker notification,
door bell and phone alerts, phone amplifier, smoke detector with a strobe light and a TTY. Guests can arrange to receive this kit at the time of booking, or through Guest Services onboard
- Open captioning on a Guest's stateroom TV may be activated for the duration of the cruise by
contacting Disney Cruise Line Special Services prior to sailing or contacting Guest Services once onboard the ship. In addition, common area video monitors may also be available with captions. However, Guests should be aware that due to satellite limitations, not all video sources or television signals are available with a caption playback option.
This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Disney Cruise Line.