ms Prinsendam Accessibility
- Ship Class: Elegant Explorer
- 10 accessible staterooms
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces.
- Occupancy: 835
- Tonnage: 37,983
- Length: 669 feet
- Beam: 106 feet
- Cruise Speed: 22 knots
- Ship's Registry: The Netherlands
- Inaugural Date: 1988
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 32 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 32 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- No bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Accessible sink and stateroom vanity
- Roll-in showers
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held shower heads
- Lowered closet rod
- Portable Visual/tactile alert system (upon request)
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There are accessible public restrooms.
- All decks have elevator access except Observation Deck.
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues are accessible.
- Wheelchair seating in the Showroom at Sea Lounge
- Jogging Track (Lower Promenade Deck)
- Basketball Court
- Croquet Court
- Putting Green
Spa & Fitness Center
- Dry treatment room
- Fitness equipment
- Changing Room
- Lowered counter at Guest Relations
- Amplified Phones
- Assistive listening system in the Showroom at Sea Lounge
- Beauty Salon
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Card Room
- Internet Café
- Window Eyes computer software
- Service Dogs Permitted, at least 45 days advance notice requested.
- Large Print or Braille menus (with prior request)
- Guided tour of ship during embarkation (with prior request)
Closed captioning is available on television programming however, please note that some satellite feeds do not transmit with captioning, so this feature is available only when the signal the ship received has captioning.
- Downloadable daily activities, news, and menus for guests with laptops with screen reader programs
This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Holland America.