Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Ship
- 42 accessible staterooms
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning space for guests using an NCL wheelchair rental.
- Ship Class: Breakaway Class
- Double Occupancy: 4,000
- Tonnage: 144,017
- Length: 1,062 feet
- Beam: 130 feet
- Cruise Speed: 21 knots
- Ship's Registry:
- Inaugural Date: April 26, 2013
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 34 - 36 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 34 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Roll-in showers
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held showerheads
- Lowered closet rod
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request)
- Commode height 17 - 19 inches
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There is an accessible public restroom available on various public decks.
- All decks have elevator access except Decks 17 and 18.
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues offer wheelchair seating.
Spa & Fitness Center
Specially trained Access Officers
Embarkation day meeting with staff member
Accessible transportation for Embarkation and Debarkation days in U.S. ports
Pagers are available for hearing impaired (upon request)
Assistive listening systems (select ships)
Visual-tactile alert system
Art & Photo Gallery
This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Norwegian.