- 27 accessible staterooms
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning space.
- Ship Class: Jewel Class
- Double Occupancy: 2,394
- Maximum Occupancy: 2,807
- Tonnage: 93,530
- Length: 965 feet
- Beam: 105 feet
- Cruise Speed: 22.5 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Inaugural Date: 2007
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 34 - 36 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 34 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Roll-in showers
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held showerheads
- Lowered closet rod
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request)
- Commode height 17 - 19 inches
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There is an accessible public restroom available on various public decks.
- All decks have elevator access except Decks 14 - 15.
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues offer wheelchair seating.
- Wheelchair seating in Theater and Showrooms
- Video arcade
Spa & Fitness Center
- Fitness equipment
- Changing Room
- Specially trained Access Officers
- Embarkation day meeting with staff member
- Accessible transportation for Embarkation and Debarkation days in U.S. ports
- Pagers are available for hearing impaired (upon request)
- Assistive listening systems (select ships)
- Visual-tactile alert system
- Closed-captioned televisions
- Braille/tactile signage
- Beauty Salon
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Jogging Track
This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Norwegian.