- 3 accessible staterooms
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces
- Ship Class: Regatta Class
- Occupancy: 684
- Tonnage: 30,277
- Length: 593.7 feet
- Beam: 83.5 feet
- Cruise Speed: 18 knots
- Ship's Registry: Marshall Islands
- Inaugural Date: 1998
- Refurbished: 2014
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 33 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 33 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Shower/tub combo with shower chair available
- Hand-held showerheads
- Mini-fridge in all staterooms
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There are accessible public restrooms available.
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues are accessible.
- Accessible Showroom Seating
- Accessible Casino
- Lower Guest Relations counter
- Beauty Salon
- Accessible balconies
- Amplified phones
- Accessible Public Rooms
This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Oceania Cruises.