Crown Princess Accessibility
- 31 accessible staterooms
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces.
- Ship Class: Grand Class
- Occupancy: 3,082
- Tonnage: 113,561
- Length: 951 feet
- Beam: 118 feet
- Cruise Speed: 21 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bermuda
- Inaugural Date: June 14, 2006
- Refurbished: November 2011
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 34 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 34 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Wheel-in showers
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held shower heads
- Lowered closet rod
- Commode height 17 - 19 inches
- Toilet riser at 3 - 4 inches high
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- Bath Distress Alarms
- Shower Stools (upon Request)
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There are accessible public restrooms available throughout the ship.
- All decks have elevator access.
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues offer wheelchair seating.
- Lifts at Calypso Pool/Jacuzzi and Neptune's Pool/Jacuzzi
- Wheelchair seating Theater
- Jogging Track/Promenade Deck
- Lower table in casino
- Video arcade
Spa & Fitness Center
- Fitness equipment
- Changing Room
- TV closed captioning feature
- American Sign Language (ASL) Sign Language Interpreter (upon request)
- Embarkation/Debarkation Wheelchair Assistance Team
- Cabin Directory - Available in Braille
- Elevators - Braille and voice announcer for floors (most elevators)
- Assistive listening systems in most Theater
- Lowered counter at Guest Relations
- Emergency Information - Available in Braille
- Emergency Fire Drill assistance
- Arm assist to tour the ship
- "All-In-One-Kits" including a TTY available onboard and at Princess Wilderness Lodges
- Tender "stair climber" is used to assist passengers up and down the gangway (select ships)
- Beauty Salon
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Card Room
- Internet Café
- Conference Center
- Service Animals Permitted (some restrictions)
- The Sun Terrace on Deck 17, the Sports Deck, is not accessible.
- Menu - Not available in Braille
- Princess Patter - Not available in Braille
- Public Rooms and Cabins - There are no Braille signs.
This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Princess Cruises.