Liberty of the Seas®
Liberty of the Seas® Ship Accessibility
- 32 accessible staterooms.
- Accessible Liberty of the Seas® rooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces.
- Ship Class: Freedom Class
- Double Occupancy: 3,798
- Maximum Occupancy: 4,960
- Tonnage: 154,000
- Length: 1,112 feet
- Beam: 185 feet
- Cruise Speed: 21.6 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Inaugural Date: May 17, 2007
- Refurbished: October 2016
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 32 - 34 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 32 - 34 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Roll-in showers
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held showerheads
- Lowered closet rod
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request)
- Commode height 17 - 19 inches
- Commode chairs available
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- Lowered safes for easy access.
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There is an accessible route to the tendering platform.
- There are accessible public restrooms available with automatic doors.
- All Liberty cruise ship decks have elevator access except Deck 15 (stairs and chair lift access only).
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues offer wheelchair seating.
- Lift at main pool and whirlpool
- Lower playing tables in Casino
- Forward and rear wheelchair seating in Platinum Theater; elevator to forward seating
- Forward and rear wheelchair seating in Studio B; platform lift to the ice floor
- Miniature Golf
- Basketball Court
- Jogging Track
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Video arcade
- Adventure Ocean Youth Center
- Teen Center
- Solarium Pool (stair access)
Spa & Fitness Center
- Wet treatment room with roll-in shower
- Dry treatment room
- Fitness equipment
- Changing Room
- Lowered counter at Guest Relations
- Amplified Phones
- Assistive listening systems in Platinum Theater and Studio B
- Braille/tactile public room signage
- Braille/tactile elevator buttons and audio call signals
- Braille deck numbers on staircase handrails
- Braille/tactile stateroom numbers
- Beauty Salon
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Card Room
- Internet Cafe
- Conference Center
- Business Center
- Skylight Chapel (stairs and chair lift only)
- Golf Simulator
- Steam Room
This Liberty cruise ship information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details about Liberty of the Seas® rooms directly with Royal Caribbean International.