Seabourn Encore Ship Accessibility
- 8 accessible suites
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces
- Ship Class: Encore Class
- Occupancy: 600
- Tonnage: 40,350
- Length: 690 feet
- Beam: 92 feet
- Cruise Speed: 15 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Inaugural Date: January 7, 2017
Access to/from outside decks may require assistance with doors and thresholds.
- This ship does not have a ramped gangway.
- Certain ship transfer operations (i.e. during tendering and at the gangways) may not be fully accessible to wheelchairs or scooters.
- Suite televisions capable of showing closed captioning (such features is available only when the signal the ship receives has captioning).
- Telephones with amplified sound for suites.
- With 45 days notice, large print or Braille menus will be made available.
- Deck 3 is not accessible
This information about accessible Seabourn Encore cabins was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Seabourn.