Seabourn Sojourn Ship Accessibility
- 7 accessible suites
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces
- Ship Class: Odyssey Class
- Occupancy: 458
- Tonnage: 32,000
- Length: 650 feet
- Beam: 84 feet
- Cruise Speed: 19 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Inaugural Date: June 2010
Access to/from outside decks may require assistance with doors and thresholds.
- This ship does not have a ramped gangway.
- Certain ship transfer operations (i.e. during tendering and at the gangways) may not be fully accessible to wheelchairs or scooters.
- Suite televisions capable of showing closed captioning (such features is available only when the signal the ship receives has captioning).
- Telephones with amplified sound for suites.
- With 45 days notice, large print or Braille menus will be made available.
This information about accessible Seabourn Sojourn cabins was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Seabourn.