Seabourn Spirit Accessibility
- 4 modified accessible staterooms
- Occupancy: 208
- Tonnage: 9,975
- Length: 439 feet
- Beam: 63 feet
- Cruise Speed: 18 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Inaugural Date: 1989
- Refurbished 2010
Modified Accessible Stateroom Features
- Features for guests with partial mobility limitations. May not be suitable for guests requiring full-time mobility assistance or the full-time use of a wheelchair.
- Standard interior and exterior door openings as well as a step into the bathroom. Most suite entry doors measure 23 inches wide.
- Shower only bathrooms with a low threshold into the shower and additional grab bars in the bathroom.
- Bathrooms have a step into the bathroom however a portable ramp is provided. (Given size and space constraints, the incline on portable ramps may exceed grades customarily used by land-based facilities.)
- This ship does not have a ramped gangway.
- Certain ship transfer operations (i.e. during tendering and at the gangways) may not be fully accessible to wheelchairs or scooters.
- Suite televisions capable of showing closed captioning (such features is available only when the signal the ship receives has captioning).
- Telephones with amplified sound for suites.
- With 45 days notice, large print or Braille menus will be made available.
This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Seabourn.