Silver Cloud® Silversea Cruise Accessibility
- 2 accessible suites
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces.
- Ship Class: Main Fleet
- Occupancy: 296
- Tonnage: 16,800
- Length: 514.14 Feet
- Beam: 70.62 Feet
- Cruise Speed: 18 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bahamas
- Inaugural Date: 1994
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 33 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 33 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Roll-in showers
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held showerheads
- Commode height 20 inches
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request)
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There are accessible public restrooms available aboard the Silversea Silver Cloud.
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues offer wheelchair seating.
- Wheelchair seating in Theater
- Lower Guest Relations counter
- Beauty Salon
- Accessible balconies
- Amplified phones
- Assistive listening systems in Theaters
- Braille/tactile public room signage
- Braille/tactile elevator buttons and audio call signals
- Braille deck numbers on staircase handrails
- Braille/tactile stateroom numbers
- Sports Deck
This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Silversea.