SNG ♥s Travel Advisors
10% Commission is Paid on ALL Equipment Rentals*
*** No NCFs, No Carve-outs, No Caps ****
* commission is paid on total rental price*
* inclusive of damage/loss waiver (it is already in the price)*
* one-way fees*
* hotel delivery/pick-up fees*
*Travel Advisors must be a Registered Travel Advisor with Special Needs Group in order be eligible for commission. Not yet registered with us, please click on the link below. It is a simple two-minute process.
Don't Miss These Amazing Products
A great option for chemotherapy patients suffering from “metal mouth” and clients with autism. These tablets dissolve quickly and modify your taste buds for up to 90 minutes, making sour food and drink taste sweet!
Required by Cunard Line for Standard Staterooms.
- Less than 55 lbs.
- 250 lbs. capacity
- Limited Availability (Please call)
Special Needs Group.
This is our commitment to You!
Benefits to professional special needs travel advisors:
- An easy solution to accommodate your special needs clients worldwide
- Earn a commission on every fulfilled order you place for your clients
- Tap in to the rapidly growing $13.6 Billion per year accessible travel market (Travelers with special needs take 32 million vacations a year.)
- We are not a travel agency so we don't compete for your clients
- Achieve access to resources and references not available anywhere else including marketing materials, and more.
- Become an SNG Certified Accessible Travel AdvocateTM (CATA) to access a robust resource center, be listed in our SNG CATA special needs vacation advisor finder and more.
Benefits to your customers:
- Confidence in booking with one of the top providers of special needs equipment to the cruise industry
- One-stop solution for all special needs
- Competitive pricing
- Hundreds of international destinations
To get started: