Before You Go..
Please ensure of where the equipment is going to be delivered:
- In most instances, unless Kiosk option was available and that option was requested, cruise ship deliveries are made to the stateroom by 2PM.
If you do not see your equipment by 2PM, please contact our office as soon as possible at 800.513.4515 or 945.585.0575.
In certain instances, in which the deliveries are finished well in advance of passengers boarding the ship (especially during weekday sailings), the Cabin Steward or Housekeeping may secure the equipment for you and return the rented equipment upon arrival in your stateroom.
For cruise ships, Kiosks are available at the following ports with respective cruise lines:
- Miami -- NCL Escape & NCL Getaway – Located inside NCL’s Terminal B;
- Fort Lauderdale – All Holland America Ships – Located Curbside;
- New York – All NCL Ships – Located inside NCL’s Terminal;
- Seattle – All Holland America Ships & Select Princess Cruise Line Ships – Located Curbside.
If you are scheduled to receive the equipment at a hotel, the equipment is left at the front desk or with the concierge (as directed by the hotel). If you do not have the equipment at the agreed upon time, please contact us immediately. With cruise ports being serviced prior, hotel deliveries are made by 4PM.
If outside of our normal business hours, our agent handling the “after hours” line will be able to assist.
SNG wants you to begin your vacation as soon as possible!
Consumer - June 2017 Newsletter Full Article
Official News Releases
- February 13, 2017
- Special Needs Group / Special Needs at Seas to Celebrate 10th Anniversary on February 14th
- November 13, 2015
- SNG announces Certification Milestone
2,500 Travel Professionals successfully complete Special Needs Group Certified Accessible Travel Advocates® program!
- July 17, 2014
- Travel Agent wins free MSC Cruise in Special Needs Group Certification promotion
Gloria Hallick, ACC of Expedia CruiseShipCenters in Alberta, Canada is the lucky winner of the SNG Certification promotion that resulted in SNG celebrating over 2,000 Certified Accessible Travel Advocates.
- July 1, 2014
- Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Continue Efforts to Provide Awareness for Special Needs Travel
Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Continue Efforts to Provide Awareness for Special Needs Travel at National Federation of the Blind Annual Convention in Orlando, Fla.
- May 16, 2014
- Special Needs Group and Sun & Fun Cycles Team Up to Expand Access to Widely Acclaimed Hollywood Beach, FL Broadwalk
Special Needs Group and Sun & Fun Cycles Team Up to Expand Access to Widely Acclaimed Hollywood Beach, FL Broadwalk, Empowering Individuals with Special Needs to Explore Popular Tourist Destination
- March 27, 2017
- Sun Sentinel Community Snapshots
- March 27, 2017
- SNG Featured in nextavenue.com
Planning A Cruise When You Have A Disability
- March 27, 2017
- Forbes - Planning A Cruise When You Have A Disability
Following these eight tips can ensure that you have a memorable trip
- March 20, 2017
- Dania firm broadens horizons for Travelers with Disabilities
- March 13, 2017
- Special Needs Group Featured in Sun Sentinel
Dania supplier of special needs equipment thrives as travelers with disabilities broaden horizons