Special Needs Group is pleased to be able to provide Kiosk service to the following ports with respective cruiselines and/or specific ships:
· Fort Lauderdale – Holland America, located curb-side prior to entering the cruiseline’s terminal;
· New York – Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Gem, located inside the NCL terminal prior to going through security.
· Miami – Norwegian Escape and Norwegian Getaway, located inside Norwegian’s Terminal B;
· Seattle – Holland America and select Princess ships, located curb-sized prior to entering the terminal(s)
Guests are able to pick-up prior to embarking and drop-off upon disembarking their mobility equipment at the available Kiosks. All other equipment is delivered to the cabin.
The Accessibility Advocate - November 2016 Newsletter Full Article
Official News Releases
- February 13, 2017
- Special Needs Group / Special Needs at Seas to Celebrate 10th Anniversary on February 14th
- November 13, 2015
- SNG announces Certification Milestone
2,500 Travel Professionals successfully complete Special Needs Group Certified Accessible Travel Advocates® program!
- July 17, 2014
- Travel Agent wins free MSC Cruise in Special Needs Group Certification promotion
Gloria Hallick, ACC of Expedia CruiseShipCenters in Alberta, Canada is the lucky winner of the SNG Certification promotion that resulted in SNG celebrating over 2,000 Certified Accessible Travel Advocates.
- July 1, 2014
- Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Continue Efforts to Provide Awareness for Special Needs Travel
Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Continue Efforts to Provide Awareness for Special Needs Travel at National Federation of the Blind Annual Convention in Orlando, Fla.
- May 16, 2014
- Special Needs Group and Sun & Fun Cycles Team Up to Expand Access to Widely Acclaimed Hollywood Beach, FL Broadwalk
Special Needs Group and Sun & Fun Cycles Team Up to Expand Access to Widely Acclaimed Hollywood Beach, FL Broadwalk, Empowering Individuals with Special Needs to Explore Popular Tourist Destination
- March 20, 2017
- Dania firm broadens horizons for Travelers with Disabilities
- March 13, 2017
- Special Needs Group Featured in Sun Sentinel
Dania supplier of special needs equipment thrives as travelers with disabilities broaden horizons
- March 7, 2017
- Special Needs Group Featured in Porthole Cruise Magazine
Going the Distance - Special Services at Sea open the world of cruising to all travelers.
- April 29, 2015
- SNG Donates a Powerchair to ARC Broward Client