Sun and Fun Cycles in Hollywood, FL
Special Needs Group is pleased to be partnered with Sun and Fun Cycles located on Hayes Street and the Broadwalk in Hollywood Beach, Florida. Rated by USA Today as America’s Top Broadwalk, Hollywood Beach is a top tourist destination in south Florida. Sun and Fun allows the Broadwalk to be accessible to all providing a variety of special needs equipment.
In addition to renting fun cycles, beach cruisers and surreys, Sun and Fun rents wheelchairs, scooters and the Joy on the Beach wheelchair for those with special needs. The Joy on the Beach is perfect for those visiting Hollywood Beach.
The Joy on the Beach (J.O.B.) Wheelchair features innovative, air filled balloon wheels that make it easy to roll the beach’s sand; the beach wheelchair can also be rolled into the ocean’s open water for leisure as the inflatable wheels provide flotation. The J.O.B., made of aluminum alloy which will not corrode, is light and sturdy. The chair disassembles, in order to be put into the convenient, easy to carry duffel bag with wheels for transporting and storing. The J.O.B. allows those with special needs to not miss out on leisure activities on Hollywood Beach and in the Atlantic Ocean.
For more information please visit sundandfuncycles.com or call 954-925-0735.
The Accessibility Advocate - February 2017 Newsletter Full Article
Official News Releases
- February 13, 2017
- Special Needs Group / Special Needs at Seas to Celebrate 10th Anniversary on February 14th
- November 13, 2015
- SNG announces Certification Milestone
2,500 Travel Professionals successfully complete Special Needs Group Certified Accessible Travel Advocates® program!
- July 17, 2014
- Travel Agent wins free MSC Cruise in Special Needs Group Certification promotion
Gloria Hallick, ACC of Expedia CruiseShipCenters in Alberta, Canada is the lucky winner of the SNG Certification promotion that resulted in SNG celebrating over 2,000 Certified Accessible Travel Advocates.
- July 1, 2014
- Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Continue Efforts to Provide Awareness for Special Needs Travel
Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Continue Efforts to Provide Awareness for Special Needs Travel at National Federation of the Blind Annual Convention in Orlando, Fla.
- May 16, 2014
- Special Needs Group and Sun & Fun Cycles Team Up to Expand Access to Widely Acclaimed Hollywood Beach, FL Broadwalk
Special Needs Group and Sun & Fun Cycles Team Up to Expand Access to Widely Acclaimed Hollywood Beach, FL Broadwalk, Empowering Individuals with Special Needs to Explore Popular Tourist Destination
- March 20, 2017
- Dania firm broadens horizons for Travelers with Disabilities
- March 13, 2017
- Special Needs Group Featured in Sun Sentinel
Dania supplier of special needs equipment thrives as travelers with disabilities broaden horizons
- March 7, 2017
- Special Needs Group Featured in Porthole Cruise Magazine
Going the Distance - Special Services at Sea open the world of cruising to all travelers.
- April 29, 2015
- SNG Donates a Powerchair to ARC Broward Client