SPECIAL NEEDS GROUP WINS GOLD AMERICAN BUSINESS AWARD FOR THE SECOND YEAR
Special Needs Group, Inc. was presented with a Gold Stevie® Award in the Corporate Social Responsibilty Program of the Year category in The 10th Annual American Business Awards last night. This is the second win for Special Needs Group.
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word for “crowned,” the trophies were presented to honorees during a gala banquet on Monday, June 18 at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York. More than 500 nominees and their guests attended. The presentations were broadcast live by the Business TalkRadio Network.
For the first time, The American Business Awards will be presented at two awards events: Monday’s traditional banquet in New York, and at a new tech awards event on Monday, September 17 in San Francisco.
More than 3,000 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Most Innovative Company of the Year, Management Team of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year, and Executive of the Year, among others. Special Needs Group, Inc. is nominated in the Corporate Social Responsibilty Program of the Year category.
Stevie Award winners were selected by more than 270 executives nationwide who participated in the judging process this year. Other companies awarded Gold Stevie Awards include Ford Motor Company, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc., Overstock.com, and Wells Fargo Bank.
Official News Releases
- October 17, 2017
- Special Needs Group / Special Needs at Seas to Celebrate 10th Anniversary on February 14th
- February 13, 2017
- Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Named Silver Winner of the 2017 Travel Weekly Magellan Award for Hospitality, Overall -- Special Needs
- November 13, 2015
- SNG announces Certification Milestone
2,500 Travel Professionals successfully complete Special Needs Group Certified Accessible Travel Advocates® program!
- July 17, 2014
- Travel Agent wins free MSC Cruise in Special Needs Group Certification promotion
Gloria Hallick, ACC of Expedia CruiseShipCenters in Alberta, Canada is the lucky winner of the SNG Certification promotion that resulted in SNG celebrating over 2,000 Certified Accessible Travel Advocates.
- July 1, 2014
- Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Continue Efforts to Provide Awareness for Special Needs Travel
Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Continue Efforts to Provide Awareness for Special Needs Travel at National Federation of the Blind Annual Convention in Orlando, Fla.
- March 27, 2017
- Sun Sentinel Community Snapshots
- March 27, 2017
- SNG Featured in nextavenue.com
Planning A Cruise When You Have A Disability
- March 27, 2017
- Forbes - Planning A Cruise When You Have A Disability
Following these eight tips can ensure that you have a memorable trip
- March 20, 2017
- Dania firm broadens horizons for Travelers with Disabilities
- March 13, 2017
- Special Needs Group Featured in Sun Sentinel
Dania supplier of special needs equipment thrives as travelers with disabilities broaden horizons