LEGAL DISCLAIMER, USER AGREEMENT AND RELATED INFORMATION
Publisher/Owner name. Special Needs Group, Inc. (“Publisher”) is the owner and operator of this website and has made every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided. The following terms and conditions are applicable to and govern your use and review of this website and are provided to you in order to enhance your internet experience and understanding of Publisher’s policies and responsibilities.
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE. PUBLISHER MAY MODIFY THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME, AND SUCH MODIFICATIONS SHALL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT ON THE SITE. YOU AGREE TO REVIEW THE AGREEMENT PERIODICALLY TO BE AWARE OF SUCH MODIFICATIONS AND YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED YOUR CONCLUSIVE ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT.
1. The entire contents of the Site are protected by international copyright and trademark laws.
2. SPECIAL NEEDS GROUP®, SNG®, SPECIAL NEEDS AT SEA®, DELIVERING AN ACCESSIBLE WORLD®, SNG CERTIFIED ACCESSIBLE TRAVEL ADVOCATE™ and all related logos, designs and trade dress are registered, trademarks owned by or otherwise licensed for use by the Publisher, which reserves all rights under copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, throughout the World, in the contents of this website and the trademarks and service marks owned or otherwise used by the Publisher that may be used or referenced in or on or in connection with this website.
3. The content of this site, including but not limited to the text and images herein and their arrangement, are ©2013 Special Needs Group. All Rights Reserved.
4. All material on this website including the content, design, layout, text, information, graphics, logos, products and services ("Website Material") is owned by the Publisher unless otherwise specified. Website Material may not be reproduced, transmitted, adapted, distributed, sold, modified, published or stored for any purpose other than with the written consent of the Publisher or as permitted under the U.S. Copyright Act.
5. Publisher hereby authorizes you to copy and display the content herein, but only and exclusively for your personal, non-commercial use. Any copy you make must include this copyright notice: ©2013 Special Needs Group. All Rights Reserved. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties for commercial purposes any portion of the content without the prior written permission of the Publisher.
6. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark, copyright (except as expressly provided above), of, to or in any part or portion of any proprietary rights owned or claimed to be owned by the Publisher or by any third party.
7. Except as expressly provided above or as may be otherwise expressly permitted as indicated in the website content, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software
10. As a rule, The Publisher will not disclose any information to third parties, except when it believes that the law requires it. The Publisher reserves the right to suspend or terminate your use of this website or of the Website Materials in connection with any suspected illegal or infringing activity.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
11. Certain information or services offered or provided on or through the Site from time to time may be provided on or through the sites offered by third party providers.
12. The Publisher will not share, rent or sell any information gathered from members or website users to third parties, unless you consent to do so. The Publisher does not monitor, endorse or control the information collection or privacy practices of any third parties. Accordingly, The Publisher assumes no liability or responsibility for the information collection and privacy practices of any third party website.
14. Third parties may provide links to other internet websites or resources. The Publisher neither controls nor endorses such 'linked sites' nor has the Publisher reviewed or approved the content or information that appears on these linked sites. You acknowledge and agree that the Publisher is not responsible for the legality, accuracy or appropriate nature of any content, advertising, products or any other materials on or available from such linked sites. You further acknowledge, and agree that the Publisher, its officers, directors, employees, affiliates nor any other representatives shall not be responsible, or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, or loss caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods and services available on or through any such linked sites.
WARRANTIES, LIABILITIES AND INDEMNITIES
15. The information provided on this website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The Publisher does not accept any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, or reliability of the information contained on this website. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, expressed or implied, are given as to the nature, standard, accuracy or otherwise of the information provided in this website nor to the suitability or otherwise of the information to your particular circumstances.
16. The Publisher cannot and will not guarantee that this website is free from computer viruses or anything else that has destructive properties. The Publisher shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect consequential or other) whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, which may arise as a result of your use of (or inability to use) this website, or from your use of (or failure to use) the information on this site.
17. This website and its contents are made available without warranties or guarantees of any kind and the Publisher, its officers, directors, contractors, employees, affiliates and all other representatives disclaim any liability for injury or damage resulting from the use of this website or any information, advice, goods, services or other resources that may be mentioned or made accessible through this website.
18. All users to this website agree to indemnify, defend or hold harmless the Publisher, its officers, directors, contractors, employees, affiliates and all other representatives against any liability, damages or claims arising at any time from such users’ reliance upon, reference to or other use of any information or material contained or referenced within this website
19. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OR CAUSE OF ACTION OR THE ALLEGED BASIS OF THE CLAIM, YOU AGREE THAT THE PUBLISHER, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES AND ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIVES AND ASSIGNS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF INFORMATION, AND THE LIKE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS POLICY, EVEN IF SUCH OR OTHER PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF THE REMEDIES OTHERWISE PROVIDED UNDER THIS POLICY, AT LAW, OR IN EQUITY, FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
20. This Agreement shall all be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America applicable to agreements made and to be performed in The United States of America. You agree that any legal action or proceeding between The Publisher and you for any purpose concerning this Agreement or the parties' obligations hereunder shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of Florida.
21. Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the Service must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises or such claim or cause of action is barred.
22. The Publisher's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any provision of this Agreement.
23. The Publisher may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to The Publisher.
24. The Publisher reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, and or remove portions of these terms, conditions and disclaimers at any time. Such changes shall be posted on this page of this website and shall become effective immediately upon posting.
If you need further assistance, please send an e-mail with your questions or comments to The Publisher at firstname.lastname@example.org.