SNG White Glove Service™
White Glove Service
- Presently servicing round-trip sailings from Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Canaveral / Tampa / Seattle / Galveston and Seattle for select cruise lines. Please keep checking back as we are adding locations weekly.
- All orders booked after 9/1/2018 will be provided by SNG White Glove Service.
- Mobility Equipment ONLY.
- All orders must be placed via our Call Center at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575.
Your clients will be personally met prior to entering therminal by an SNG Guest Experience Ambassador™. They will deliver and demonstrate the equipment. The Ambassador will answer any questions about the operantion and use of the equipment.
When disembarking, the SNG Guest Experience Ambassador will meet your client for equipment return, curbside. This will ensure your client has the best experience possible from beginning to end of their journey.
Please contact Special Needs Group to find if your clients will be able to take advantage of this new service. For new bookings only.
Meeting with White Glove Ambassador
- The guest will call Special Needs Group at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 at the time of arrival to terminal.
- The SNG Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador at the respective port to arrange delivery of equipment.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will deliver the equipment personally to the guest and answer any questions regarding operation.
- The guest will call us at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 at the time of debarkation in the terminal.
- The Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will pick up equipment from the guest.
While SNG may rent to passengers on all cruise lines, SNG is not an affiliate, agent, authorized representative, contractor, or partner of any of the following brands: NCL, Carnival, Oceania and Regent.