Costa Luminosa® Ship Accessibility
- 22 accessible staterooms.
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces.
- Double Occupancy: 2,260
- Tonnage: 92,600
- Length: 965 feet
- Beam: 106 feet
- Cruise Speed: 21.6 knots
- Ship’s Registry: Italy
- Inaugural Date: May 5, 2009
- All decks have elevator access except Deck 12.
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 34 inches (vary)
- Bathroom door width: at least 34 inches (vary)
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Commode height 16-18 inches (vary)
- Roll-in showers
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held showerheads
- Lowered closet rod
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- Braille/tactile elevator buttons and audio call signals
This information about accessible Costa Luminosa cabins was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Costa Cruises.