Insignia Ship Accessibility
- 3 accessible staterooms
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces
- Ship Class: Regatta Class
- Occupancy: 684
- Tonnage: 30,277
- Length: 593.7 feet
- Beam: 83.5 feet
- Cruise Speed: 18 knots
- Ship's Registry: Marshall Islands
- Inaugural Date: 1998
- Refurbished: 2014
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 33 inches
- Bathroom door width: 34 1/2" inches wide
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Shower/tub combo with shower chair available
- Hand-held showerheads
- Mini-fridge in all staterooms
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There are accessible public restrooms available.
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues are accessible.
- Accessible Showroom Seating
- Accessible Casino
- Lower Guest Relations counter
- Beauty Salon
- Amplified phones
- Accessible Public Rooms
This information about accessible Oceania Insignia cabins was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Oceania Cruises.