Duet Rollator/Transport Chair by Drive Medical
The Duet Rollator/Transport Chair by Drive Medical combines the features of a rollator and transport chair in one unit.
An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver.
- To use as a transport chair the Duet has locking flip-up armrests and a flip-down footrest to aid the user A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a hook and loop fastener strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- The tool-free two-position contoured padded backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Drive Nitro Duet as a rollator or in transport chair mode.
- The unit comes with a padded seat, carry pouch for added privacy and security of personal items. Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding the Duet.
- The folding frame has a lock-out feature to ensure the unit stays open while in use and ensures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- 8″ caster wheels are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Handles are adjustable in height, with self-threading knob.
|Overall Dimensions||25.5″ (W) x 37″ (H) x 26″ (L)|
|Seat To-Floor Height||21″|
|Handle Height||31.5″ – 37″|
|Seat Dimensions||13.5″ (W) x 13″ (D)|
|Carton Shipping Weight||25 lbs.|
|Weight Limit||300 lbs.|
To purchase the Duet Rollator/Transport Chair, please visit: