The Accessibility Advocate - December 2016
December 14, 2016
From the President's Corner!
It is hard to believe that we are coming to the end of another year.
2016 was an extremely busy year for us at SNG. In total for the year, SNG attended 40 events/trade shows getting the word out on our mission of Delivering an Accessible World! We are grateful for these opportunities to let people know that their Special Needs can be met making it possible to travel the world!
We are thoroughly looking forward to 2017 and another spectacular year as we continue exploring new opportunities for Delivering an Accessible World.
Wishing you and your family a safe and Happy Holiday Season and the best for a healthy and prosperous New Year!
Thank you for your continued support.
Andrew J. Garnett, CATA
Mobility Scooters should be charged every night!
The charger has a safety feature that will not allow the battery to be overcharged.
The scooter key must be removed from the scooter while it is being charged.
CLICK HERE to learn more about how to fully enjoy your scooter rental!
New to Tampa for 2016: Norwegian Jade
Earlier this fall, Norwegian Jade replaced Norwegian Star in Port Tampa Bay; the vessel will sail to new Caribbean destinations including Roatan (Bay Islands), Honduras and Havest Caye, Belize. Norwegian Jade’s seven day itinerary also includes Cozumel and Costa Maya, Mexico
Picture of the Month
Cllients enjoying the Maui Ocean Center while sailing Hawaii on Pride of America.
Please share your stories with us. Send us pictures of yourself enjoying your vacation while using SNG equipment. We would love to feature them in our future Newsletters and on our website. Email us!
Port Tampa Bay, referred to as “Big Guava,” is one of the premier cruise port destinations in the South. Just a short distance from Tampa International Airport, one of the nation’s top-rated airports, as well as having an excellent interstate highway system, the city provides those sailing into and out of the port in Tampa convenience and accessibility. Big Guava offers an enjoyable destination to explore prior to or following one’s cruise.
Toll Free: 800.513.4515 | International: (1) 954.585.0575
International Guests may also call us utilizing your Favorite Web Communication Application
302 NW 1st Street, Dania Beach, FL 33004
Official News Releases
- February 14, 2018
- ASTA Partners with Special Needs Group
- January 22, 2018
- Celebrity Cruises® Sales Team enters 2018 as SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocates®
- January 10, 2018
- Porthole Cruise Magazine Names Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea®Winner of its 2018 Editor-in-Chief Awards, Best Mobility/Accessibility Provider Category
- September 28, 2017
- Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Named Silver Winner of the 2017 Travel Weekly Magellan Award for Hospitality, Overall -- Special Needs
- November 13, 2015
- SNG announces Certification Milestone
2,500 Travel Professionals successfully complete Special Needs Group Certified Accessible Travel Advocates® program!
- April 16, 2018
- SNG Featured in voyageMIA.com
- March 27, 2017
- Sun Sentinel Community Snapshots
- March 27, 2017
- SNG Featured in nextavenue.com
Planning A Cruise When You Have A Disability
- March 27, 2017
- Forbes - Planning A Cruise When You Have A Disability
Following these eight tips can ensure that you have a memorable trip
- March 20, 2017
- Dania firm broadens horizons for Travelers with Disabilities