TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to our website. Please read all of the following terms and conditions of use for this website before browsing any of the services and products provided herein. If you continue to browse and use this website you are expressly agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein, which govern Special Needs Group, Inc .'s (“Special Needs”) relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term 'Special Needs' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
IT IS HEREBY AGREED AND ACKNOWLEDGED BETWEEN US AND YOU THAT SHOULD YOU USE THIS WEBSITE IN VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, WE WILL BE MATERIALLY DAMAGED BY YOUR USE IN AN AMOUNT THAT IS DIFFICULT TO ASCERTAIN. ACCORDINGLY, YOU AND WE AGREE THAT IF YOU BREACH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN, THAT YOU WILL PAY US LIQUIDATED DAMAGES IN THE SUM OF FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS (US$500,000.00). NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, NOTHING IN THIS PROVISION SHALL PREVENT US FROM PURSUING ANY OTHER REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO US UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
By using this site, you represent and covenant that you:
- are a customer or prospective customer of Special Needs seeking to receive products or services of Special Needs for your own personal use or to facilitate a transaction between us and a customer or prospective customer of Special Needs ;
- have read and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions;
- are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The design of this website and all of its materials, including, but not limited to, its software or HTML code, scripts, text, artwork, photographs, images, designs, video, audio, and written and other materials that appear as part of this website (collectively, 'Content' ) are protected by U.S. copyright laws and other U.S. and international laws and treaties. All Content is provided by Special Needs under a limited license as a service to its current and prospective customers and may be used only for personal (that is, for the purchase of our merchandise) use or to facilitate a transaction between us and a customer or prospective customer of Special Needs . This limited license is subject to the following restrictions: (a) you may not use the website for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions contained herein; (b) distribute any information contained in the website in any manner that could compete with the business of Special Needs or any of its affiliates or suppliers or you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, post, modify, create derivative works from, sell, license or otherwise exploit this website or any of the Contents; (c) you may not access or use the website for any competitive or commercial purpose or for the benefit of any other person or entity, except as a customer or prospective customer of Special Needs; and (d) you will not permit any copying of our Content. Any unauthorized copying, alteration, distribution, transmission, performance, display, or other use of the Content is prohibited. Special Needs may revoke this limited license at any time for any or no reason.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages as described herein and/or be a criminal offense.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your personal use only or to facilitate a transaction between us and a customer or prospective customer of Special Needs.
- We reserve the right to amend, remove or add to the content of this website without notice. Accordingly, please continue to review the terms and conditions whenever accessing or using this site.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance or suitability of the products and services found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that the information on such products and services may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any product or service on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The website and the information contained herein may not be used to create a database of any kind nor may the website be stored in databases for access by you or any third party. You may not use the website in any way to improve the quality and/or establish prices of any products or services sold by you (or by an entity to which you are affiliated) to any third party.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Special Needs' prior written consent.