Worldwide Special Needs Equipment Rentals
For more information, please contact our bilingual customer service representatives: 1-800-513-4515
2017 Transatlantic Promotion! EXTENDED until April 30th!
Clients renting medical equipment for 2017 Transatlantic sailings from North America to Europe RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL PIECE OF EQUIPMENT (of equal or lesser value) FREE of charge!
- One way fees waived!
- North America Pricing!
- Must book between January 10th and
February 28th, 2017AApril 30, 2017.
- To receive this offer you will need to call us toll free at 800.513.4515 or international at 954.585.0575. Offer can only be booked by phone!
Special Needs Group/Special Needs at Sea is:
The leading global provider of wheelchair, scooter, oxygen and other special needs equipment rentals.
Recommended by the world's major cruise lines for superior service and value. We are the ONLY company referred by ALL of the major cruise lines.
Special Needs Group also services guests visiting hotels, resorts, theme parks and convention centers.
Now when you become an SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocate™
You can EARN 5 CLIA CREDITS by taking the course today!
Click Here to find out how
- March 13, 2017
- Special Needs Group Featured in Sun Sentinel
Dania supplier of special needs equipment thrives as travelers with disabilities broaden horizons
- March 7, 2017
- Special Needs Group Featured in Porthole Cruise Magazine
Going the Distance - Special Services at Sea open the world of cruising to all travelers.
- February 13, 2017
- Special Needs Group / Special Needs at Seas to Celebrate 10th Anniversary on February 14th
- November 13, 2015
- SNG announces Certification Milestone
2,500 Travel Professionals successfully complete Special Needs Group Certified Accessible Travel Advocates® program!Read More
- July 17, 2014
- Travel Agent wins free MSC Cruise in Special Needs Group Certification promotion
Gloria Hallick, ACC of Expedia CruiseShipCenters in Alberta, Canada is the lucky winner of the SNG Certification promotion that resulted in SNG celebrating over 2,000 Certified Accessible Travel Advocates.Read More