Worldwide Special Needs Equipment Rentals
Transatlantic Mobility Equipment Special!
Promotion has been extended until February 28th!
Rent a piece of Mobility Equipment for a 2015 Transatlantic sailing from North America to Europe and RECEIVE AND ADDITIONAL PIECE OF MOBILITY EQUIPMENT (OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE) FOR FREE!
- One-way fees waived!
- Valid for all 2015 Transatlantic sailings originating in North America sailing to Europe!
- Must book between January 14th and February
25 th28th, 2015!
Call us at 1-800-513-4515 or ask your travel agent!
Special Needs Group/Special Needs at Sea is:
The leading global provider of wheelchair, scooter, oxygen and other special needs equipment rentals.
Recommended by the world's major cruise lines for superior service and value. We are the ONLY company referred by ALL of the major cruise lines.
Special Needs Group also services guests visiting hotels, resorts, theme parks and convention centers.
For more information, please contact our bilingual operators: 1-800-513-4515
Now when you become an SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocate™
You can EARN 5 CLIA CREDITS by taking the course today!
Click Here to find out how
- July 17, 2014
- Travel Agent wins free MSC Cruise in Special Needs Group Certification promotion
Gloria Hallick, ACC of Expedia CruiseShipCenters in Alberta, Canada is the lucky winner of the SNG Certification promotion that resulted in SNG celebrating over 2,000 Certified Accessible Travel Advocates.Read More
- July 1, 2014
- Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Continue Efforts to Provide Awareness for Special Needs Travel
Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea® Continue Efforts to Provide Awareness for Special Needs Travel at National Federation of the Blind Annual Convention in Orlando, Fla.Read More
- May 16, 2014
- Special Needs Group and Sun & Fun Cycles Team Up to Expand Access to Widely Acclaimed Hollywood Beach, FL Broadwalk
Special Needs Group and Sun & Fun Cycles Team Up to Expand Access to Widely Acclaimed Hollywood Beach, FL Broadwalk, Empowering Individuals with Special Needs to Explore Popular Tourist DestinationRead More
- April 16, 2014
- MSC Cruises Partners with Special Needs Group for Agent Education
Offers Free Cruise for SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocate® Certification PromotionRead More
- April 9, 2014
- SPECIAL NEEDS GROUP’S TRAVEL PARTNERS SUPPORT CAMILLUS HOUSE
Special Needs Group hosts “Scooting for Charity” events with Camillus House as sole beneficiary of these efforts.Read More