Worldwide Special Needs Equipment Rentals
For more information, please contact our bilingual customer service representatives: 1-800-513-4515
Special Needs Group/Special Needs at Sea is:
The leading global provider of wheelchair, scooter, oxygen and other special needs equipment rentals.
Recommended by the world's major cruise lines for superior service and value. Our prices include damage and lost insurance which can cost up to $15.00 a day elsewhere.
Special Needs Group also services guests visiting hotels, resorts, theme parks and convention centers in 215 metropolitan areas and 68 countries.
Presently servicing round-trip sailings from Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Los Angeles / Long Beach / Boston / Vancouver / Tampa / Port Canaveral / Baltimore / Mobile / Galveston / Seattle and New York for Norwegian Cruise Line, Regent Seven Seas, Oceania Cruises and Carnival Cruise Line. Please keep checking back as we are continually adding new locations.
- All orders booked after 9/1/2018 will be provided by SNG White Glove Service.
- Mobility Equipment ONLY.
- All orders must be placed via our Call Center at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575.
Your clients will be personally met prior to entering terminal by an SNG Guest Experience Ambassador™. They will deliver and demonstrate the equipment. The Ambassador will answer any questions about the operation and use of the equipment.
When disembarking, the SNG Guest Experience Ambassador will meet your client for equipment return, curbside. This will ensure your client has the best experience possible from beginning to end of their journey.
Please contact Special Needs Group to find if your clients will be able to take advantage of this new service. For new bookings only.
Meeting with White Glove Ambassador
- The guest will call Special Needs Group at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 at the time of arrival to terminal.
- The SNG Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador at the respective port to arrange delivery of equipment.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will deliver the equipment personally to the guest and answer any questions regarding operation.
- The guest will call us at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 at the time of debarkation in the terminal.
- The Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will pick up equipment from the guest.
While SNG may rent to passengers on all cruise lines, SNG is not an affiliate, agent, authorized representative, contractor, or partner of any of the following brands: NCL, Carnival, Oceania and Regent.
- January 22, 2018
- Celebrity Cruises® Sales Team enters 2018 as SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocates®
- January 10, 2018
- Porthole Cruise Magazine Names Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea®Winner of its 2018 Editor-in-Chief Awards, Best Mobility/Accessibility Provider Category