Worldwide Special Needs Equipment Rentals
Soothie° Cushion Special Price – 20% Off
FREE Neck Gaitor Face Mask with Each Soothie° Purchase
NEW & IMPROVED MIRABURST AVAILABLE AT SNG!!!
Click the links below for the benefits of using MiraBurst
Andrew Garnett, CATA
March 12, 2020
At Special Needs Group we are sensitive to the ramifications caused by the global situation and uncertainty surrounding the possible spread of COVID-19. We remain committed to Delivering an Accessible World® and understand your concerns as the world comes to grips with this phenomenon.
Accordingly, we have temporarily adjusted our cancellation policy. If you choose not to travel on your prearranged booking, we are honoring the standard cruise line policy of holding a credit for future use.
In addition, I want to reassure you that Special Needs Group has always used Hospital Grade Disinfectant to ensure that both our customers and staff have been safe from any for of possible containment or pathogen. This procedure happens each and every time equipment comes back from a rental and will continue be what we do regardless of any condition.
This situation is fluid so rest assured that we will communicate any future policy changes should they become necessary.
We are here to support you. Feel free to reach out if we can be of assistance.
Andrew Garnett, CATA
Does anyone in your traveling party require mobility or oxygen assistance?
SNG White Glove Service™ Details Provided Below.
For more information, please contact our bilingual customer service representatives: 1-800-513-4515
Special Needs Group/Special Needs at Sea is:
The leading global provider of oxygen, scooter, wheelchair rentals and special needs equipment around the world.
Recommended by the world's major cruise lines for superior service and value. Our prices include damage and loss insurance which can cost up to $15.00 a day elsewhere.
Special Needs Group also services guests visiting hotels, resorts, theme parks and convention centers in 215 metropolitan areas and 68 countries.
For Special Request items, please call 800.513.4515.
Our Newest Innovation Elevating the Customer's Guest Experience
SNG White Glove Service™ is presently servicing round-trip sailings from: Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Los Angeles / Long Beach / Boston / Vancouver / Tampa / Port Canaveral / Baltimore / Mobile / Galveston / San Juan / Seattle / New Orleans / New York / Norfolk and Honolulu in the United States and Canada.
Internationally, SNG is providing White Glove Service for the following: Amsterdam / Barcelona / Civitavecchia / Copenhagen / Piraeus / Rotterdam / Southampton and Venice. Please keep checking back as we are continually adding new locations to give you the ability to enjoy our scooter & wheelchair rentals around the world.
Present cruise lines and vessels served with White Glove Service: All Norwegian, Regent, Oceania and Carival cruise ship vessels embaking and disembarking from one of the above ports.
- Mobility Equipment ONLY.
- All orders must be placed via our Call Center at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575.
The guest will be personally met prior to entering terminal by an SNG Guest Experience Ambassador™. The Ambassador will deliver and demonstrate the equipment as well as answer any questions about the operation and use of the equipment.
When disembarking, the SNG Guest Experience Ambassador will meet your client for equipment return. This will ensure your client has the best experience possible from beginning to end of their journey.
Please contact Special Needs Group to find if your clients will be able to take advantage of this new service. For new bookings only.
Meeting with White Glove Ambassador
- The guest will call Special Needs Group at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 ten minutes prior to arriving at the port.
- The SNG Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador at the respective port to arrange delivery of equipment.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will deliver the equipment personally to the guest and answer any questions regarding operation.
- The guest will call us at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 ten minutes prior to the time of debarkation in the terminal.
- The Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will pick up equipment from the guest.
While SNG may provide special needs rental wheelchairs & scooters to passengers on all cruise lines, SNG is not an affiliate, agent, authorized representative, contractor, or partner of any of the following brands: NCL, Carnival, Oceania and Regent.
- January 22, 2018
- Celebrity Cruises® Sales Team enters 2018 as SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocates®
- January 10, 2018
- Porthole Cruise Magazine Names Special Needs Group® / Special Needs at Sea®Winner of its 2018 Editor-in-Chief Awards, Best Mobility/Accessibility Provider Category