Become an SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocate®
The SNG Travel Advisor/Agent Certification program is FREE; the information and knowledge provided are priceless!
Special Needs Group is proud to have certified over 6,900 Professional Travel Advisors!
Already registered with SNG? Please click the CATA Logo below and then enter log-in credentials on the Professional Travel Advisors page. You will be directed to Resource Center where you will have the ability access the program.
You Must Be Registered to Complete the SNG CATA Program
Please complete our Online Travel Advisor/Agent Registration Form to access the SNG Accessible Travel Advocate Partner Program and get started today!
CATA training is as easy as 1,2,3!
In just three easy CATA travel advisor courses you can become a SNG CATA certified travel agent!
Professional Standards for SNG CATA Eligibility
Professional Travel Advisors wishing to acquire the SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocate designation must meet, at a minimum, the following standards and qualifications:
- Must demonstrate subject matter proficiency
- Must pass each of the three (3) certification module proficiency exams in the travel agent course
- Must be affiliated with a Travel Agency registered with Special Needs Group at the time of certification
- Must provide documentation verifying affiliation with ARC, CLIA, IATA (or IATAN)
- Must not have been convicted of any felonious business conduct within last five (5) years
- Must exhibit a willingness to service the needs of customers/clients identified as having a disability or other hardship creating a “special need” at the time of the travel
- Must agree to exhibit, promote or otherwise refer to the SNG CATA Certification Mark in printed and electronic media
- Must agree to abide by all terms and conditions for use of SNG CATA logos and the SNG website available at: Travel Advisor/Agent Registration Form