Become an SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocate®
The SNG Travel Advisor/Agent Certification program is FREE; the information and knowledge provided are priceless!
Special Needs Group of the over 7,000 Professional Travel Advisors who are SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocates!
Already registered with SNG?
Please click the CATA Logo, and you’ll be directed to the Travel Advisor Login Page. Enter your login credentials in the SNG Agent Portal. Once logged-in, please scroll down, you’ll see to rows of blue buttons, click the “Certification” button, and you’ll be directed to the program. Whereas the Certification Program lies on a separate platform, you may be asked to re-enter your credentials the first time accessing the program.
You Must Be Registered to Complete the SNG CATA Program.
Please complete our Online Travel Advisor/Agent Registration Form to access the SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocate Program and get started today!
CATA training is as easy as 1,2,3!
The program is composed of three easy, informative, education courses.
Professional Standards for SNG CATA Eligibility
Professional Travel Advisors wishing to acquire the SNG Certified Accessible Travel Advocate designation must meet, at a minimum, the following standards and qualifications:
- Must demonstrate subject matter proficiency
- Must pass each of the three (3) certification module proficiency exams in the travel agent course
- Must be affiliated with a Travel Agency registered with Special Needs Group at the time of certification
- Must provide documentation verifying affiliation with ARC, CLIA, IATA (or IATAN)
- Must not have been convicted of any felonious business conduct within last five (5) years
- Must exhibit a willingness to service the needs of customers/clients identified as having a disability or other hardship creating a “special need” at the time of the travel
- Must agree to exhibit, promote or otherwise refer to the SNG CATA Certification Mark in printed and electronic media
- Must agree to abide by all terms and conditions for use of SNG CATA logos and the SNG website available at: Travel Advisor/Agent Registration Form