SNG White Glove Service
Our Newest Innovation Elevating the Customer's Guest Experience
Presently servicing round-trip sailings from: Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Los Angeles / Long Beach / Boston / Vancouver / Tampa / Port Canaveral / Baltimore / Mobile / Galveston / Honolulu / San Juan / Seattle / New Orleans / New York and Norfolk in the United States and Canada.
Internationally, SNG is providing White Glove Service for the following: Amsterdam / Barcelona / Civitavecchia / Copenhagen / Piraeus / Rotterdam / Southampton and Venice. Please keep checking back as we are continually adding new locations.
Present cruise lines and vessels served with White Glove Service: All Norwegian, Regent, Oceania and Carival cruise ship vessels embaking and disembarking from one of the above ports. In addition, WGS is provided for the Royal Caribbean International Allure of the Seas.
- Mobility Equipment ONLY.
- All orders must be placed via our Call Center at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575.
Your client will be personally met prior to entering terminal by an SNG Guest Experience Ambassador™. The Ambassador will deliver and demonstrate the equipment as well as answer any questions about the operation and use of the equipment.
When disembarking, the SNG Guest Experience Ambassador will meet your client for equipment return, curbside. This will ensure your client has the best experience possible from beginning to end of their journey.
Please contact Special Needs Group to find if your clients will be able to take advantage of this new service. For new bookings only.
Meeting with White Glove Ambassador
- The guest will call Special Needs Group at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 at the time of arrival to terminal.
- The SNG Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador at the respective port to arrange delivery of equipment.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will deliver the equipment personally to the guest and answer any questions regarding operation.
- The guest will call us at 1-800-513-4515 / 954-585-0575 at the time of debarkation in the terminal.
- The Call Center Representative will transfer the guest to the SNG White Glove Ambassador.
- The SNG White Glove Ambassador will pick up equipment from the guest.
While SNG may rent to passengers on all cruise lines, SNG is not an affiliate, agent, authorized representative, contractor, or partner of any of the following brands: NCL, Carnival, Oceania and Regent.
Kiosks rebranded with White Glove Serivce.
SNG have been rebranded the Kiosks located in Fort Lauderdale and Seattle. The Kiosks have been revamped with our new superior guest experience.