Socialize with us!
Helps Professional Travel Advisors better serve you.
American Cruise Lines, Inc.'s ships are equipped with accessible rooms. Most ships' lounges, sun decks and dining salons are accessible by wheelchairs and other walking aid devices. The ships are also equipped with an elevator for ease of movement between decks.
American Star Accessibility
- 2 Accessible Staterooms
- 1, Lounge Deck #213
- 1, Deck 4 #410
- Ship Category/Class Constellation/Coastal
- The Constellation Class are designed to accomodate modern expectations and offer all the latest amentities.
- Maximum Occupancy: 175 Guests
- Built in 2017
- Pre-cruise Hotel-stay
- Multiple Lounges with Panoramic Views
- Spacious Sun Deck
- The Sky Lounge - American Cruise LIne's Signature Lounge
- Single Seating Dining Room
- Breakfast Room Serivce
- Cocktail Hour(s) Every Evening
- Private Balconies
- Contemporary Styling Throughout
- Indoor Exercise Area with Latest Equipment
- Satellite TV and DVD player in all staterooms
- WiFi Throughout the Ship (Connection speed may vary)
- Elevevator Service to All Decks
- All Gourmet Meals
- Coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks available 24-hours a day
- Twice Daily Stateroom Service
- Featured Shore Excursions
- Evening Entertainment Focusing on Music and History
- All-American Crew
- Onboard Historians and Naturalists
- Personalized Service
- Cruise cancellation protection
- Alcoholic beverages (with exception of complimentary evening cocktail hour(s))
- Premium and Signature Shore Excursions
- Personal Expenses
Notes: As these ships travel on American coasts and rivers, full ADA laws are in effect so those with special needs will feel comfortable on the ship as well on shore excursions.