Socialize with us!
Helps Professional Travel Advisors better serve you.
Queen of the Mississippi
American Cruise Lines, Inc.'s ships are equipped with accessible rooms. Most ships' lounges, sun decks and dining salons are accessible by wheelchairs and other walking aid devices. The ships are also equipped with an elevator for ease of movement between decks.
Queen of the Mississippi Accessibility
- 2 Accessible Staterooms
- 1, Main Deck #118
- 1, 2nd Deck #206
- Ship Category/Class - Authentic Paddlewheeler/River
- Authentic paddlewheelers offer modern design features and amentities. Guests can enjoy large staterooms, private balconies, hotel-style bathrooms, complimentary breakfast room service, and a variety of spacious lounges.
- Maximum Occupancy: 150 Guests
- Built in 2015
- Pre-cruise Hotel-stay
- Multiple Lounges with Panoramic Views
- Spacious Sun Deck
- The Sky Lounge - American Cruise LIne's Signature Lounge
- Single Seating Dining Room
- Breakfast Room Service
- Cocktail Hour(s) Every Evening
- Contemporary Styling Throughout
- Private Balconies
- Open-air exercise area
- Satellite TV and DVD player in all staterooms
- WiFi Throughout the Ship (Connection speed may vary)
- Elevevator Service to All Decks
- All Gourmet Meals
- Coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks available 24-hours a day
- Twice Daily Stateroom Service
- Featured Shore Excursions
- Jazz and Musical Entertainement Nightly
- All-American Crew
- Onboard Historians and Naturalists
- Personalized Service
- Mark Twain Library and Chart Room
- Afternooon Tea Service in Sky Lounge
- Cruise cancellation protection
- Alcoholic beverages (with exception of complimentary evening cocktail hour(s))
- Premium and Signature Shore Excursions
- Personal Expenses
Notes: As these ships travel on American coasts and rivers, full ADA laws are in effect so those with special needs will feel comfortable on the ship as well on shore excursions.