Socialize with us!
Helps Professional Travel Advisors better serve you.
Queen of the West
American Cruise Lines, Inc.'s ships are equipped with accessible rooms. Most ships' lounges, sun decks and dining salons are accessible by wheelchairs and other walking aid devices. The ships are also equipped with an elevator for ease of movement between decks.
Queen of the West Accessibility
- 2 Accessible Staterooms
- 1, Main Deck #110 and #112
- Ship Category/Class - Queen of the West Paddlewheeler/River
- Queen of the West Paddlewheeler has slighter smaller statrooms.
- Maximum Occupancy: 100 Guests
- Refurbished in 2011
- Pre-cruise Hotel-stay
- Multiple Lounges with Panoramic Views
- Spacious Sun Deck
- Single Seating Dining Room
- Breakfast Room Service
- Cocktail Hour(s) Every Evening
- Private Balconies
- Open-air exercise area
- Satellite TV and DVD player in all staterooms
- WiFi Throughout the Ship (Connection speed may vary)
- Elevevator Service to All Decks
- All Gourmet Meals
- Coffee, non-alcoholic beverages, and snacks available 24-hours a day
- Twice Daily Stateroom Service
- Featured Shore Excursions
- Evening entertainment focusing on music and history
- All-American Crew
- Onboard Historians and Naturalists
- Personalized Service
- Lewis and Clark Library
- Cruise cancellation protection
- Alcoholic beverages (with exception of complimentary evening cocktail hour(s))
- Premium and Signature Shore Excursions
- Personal Expenses
Notes: As these ships travel on American coasts and rivers, full ADA laws are in effect so those with special needs will feel comfortable on the ship as well on shore excursions.