- Ship Class: Magic Class
- Double Occupancy: 1,754
- Maximum Occupancy: 2,400
- Tonnage: 83,000
- Length: 984 feet
- Beam: 106 feet
- Cruise Speed: 21.5 knots
- Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
- Inaugural Date: August 15, 1999
- Last Refurbished: 2016
Accessible Stateroom Features
- 32″ (minimum) doorways
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Open bed frames
- Bathroom and shower handrails
- Fold-down shower seats
- Hand-held shower heads
- Lowered towel and closet bars
- Emergency call buttons (activated upon request)
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There are accessible public restrooms available aboard the Disney Wonder cruise ship.
Children with Disabilities
Our Youth Activity programs are available to children who are fully toilet trained, able to individually participate within our counselor-to-child ratio groups, and interact socially and comfortably with peers of their own age and physical size. We are unable to provide one-on-one counselor care, a counselor with specialty training, or counselor-assisted medical attention. Children who can self-address their personal medical needs can carry their medical supplies on their person, or they will be able to store them at the Youth Activities front desk. Additional participation guidelines and restrictions may apply and are established to provide a secure youth entertainment environment. Open House hours are also available so the entire family can join the fun and participate together.
- No Liquid Oxygen?
- M6, C, D and E Cylinders Allowed
Hospital Beds Not Permitted
Special Equipment Available
- Bed board
- Portable toilet
- Raised toilet seat
- Shower stool
- Transfer bench
- Refrigerator: “Mini-Fridge” Available in All Staterooms
Disney Castaway Cay
- Paved pathways throughout the main promenade, providing access to shops and restaurants
- Sand wheelchairs, available free of charge and on a first-come, first-served basis
- A tram equipped to allow Guests in manual and electric wheelchairs to board
- Accessible restrooms
- Larger print format on select communications may be available upon request. Additionally, select information is available in an audio format, including the Disney Cruise Line Navigator Mobile App which details the ship’s daily activities.
- Assistive listening systems at theaters and other performance venues
- Guest Assistance Packets containing show scripts, available at the Guest Services Desk
- Stateroom Communication Kits containing a base unit with alarm clock, bed shaker notification,
door bell and phone alerts, phone amplifier, smoke detector with a strobe light and a TTY. Guests can arrange to receive this kit at the time of booking, or through Guest Services onboard
- Stateroom TV captioning may be activated using the CC button or TV menu options. Guest should be aware the due to satellite limitations and other factors, not all video sources or television signals are available with a caption playback option. Certain movies in the Buena Vista Theatre are available with open captions.