Explora I Ship Accessibility
- Ship Class: Icon Class
- Double Occupancy: 5,610
- Maximum Occupancy: 7,600
- Tonnage: 63,900 GT
- Length: 813 feet
- Beam: 105 feet
- Height: 184 feet
- Cruise Speed: 18 knots
- Total Public Space: 178,680 sq. ft.
- Total Outdoor Public Space: 67,275 sq. ft.
- Total Outdoor Public Space Per Guest : 70 sq. ft.
- Number of Suites: 461
- Guest per Host Ratio: 1.25:1
Accessible Suite Features
- Roll-in shower with grab-bar and fold-down seat (height of seat from the floor is 17.7 inches)
- Grab-bar next to the toilet seat
- Portable toilet seat risers available onboard
- Hand-held shower wand
- Lowered towel racks
- Lowered wardrobe bars and shelving
- Lowered safe
- Double peephole on entrance door
- All doorways are wheelchair accessible
- Entrance door width: 31.5 inches
- Bathroom door width 31.5 inches
- Accessible equipment for hearing impaired (Assistive Listening System (ALS) and/or TTY devices)
Food & Beverage
- 5 Pools: 3 heated outdoor pools, 1 indoor pool with retractable glass roof, 1 indoor hydrotherapy pool
- 5 Whirlpools
This information about Explora Journeys ship cabins was accurate when published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Explora Journeys.