- Ship Class: Pinnacle
- Occupancy: 2,650
- Tonnage: 99,500
- Length: 975 feet
- Beam: 114.8 feet
- Ship’s Registry: The Netherlands
- Inaugural Date: April 2016
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 32 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 32 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- No bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Accessible sink and stateroom vanity
- Roll-in showers
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held shower heads
- Lowered closet rod
- Portable Visual/tactile alert system (upon request)
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- On this accessible Holland America ship, gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There are accessible public restrooms.
- All decks have elevator access except Sky Deck.
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues are accessible.
- Lower playing tables in Casino
- Wheelchair seating in the main lounge
- Basketball Court
Spa & Fitness Center
- Dry treatment room
- Fitness equipment
- Changing Room
- Lowered counter at Guest Relations
- Tender Lift System
- Amplified Phones
- Assistive listening system in the main lounge
- Beauty Salon
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Card Room
- Internet Café
- Window Eyes computer software
- Service Dogs Permitted
- Large Print or Braille menus (with prior request)
- Guided tour of ship during embarkation (with prior request)
Closed captioning is available on television programming however, please note that some satellite feeds do not transmit with captioning, so this feature is available only when the signal the ship received has captioning.
- Downloadable daily activities, news, and menus for guests with laptops with screen reader programs
- Observation Desk (Deck 12) – only the rear observation deck is wheelchair accessible. An accessible restroom is available on the bow side.