MSC Grandiosa Cruise Accessibility
- 1 Deluxe Suite for guests with disabilites or reduced mobility
- 59 Staterooms for guests with disabilities or reduced mobility
- Ship Class: Meraviglia-Plus Class
- Maximum Occupancy: 5,772
- Tonnage: 181,000 tons
- Length: 1,087 feet
- Beam: 141 feet
- Cruise Speed: 22.2 knots
- Ship’s Registry: Malta
- Inaugural Date: 2020
Accessible Stateroom Features
- 1 Deluxe Suite: MSC Yacht Club Layout
- 59 Cabins:
- Cabin door width: 33.5"
- Cabin clearance: 32"
- Size of Cabin (floor space):
- Bathroom door width: 35.4"
- Fold-down seat in shower
- Height of seat from floor: 17"
- Bathroom have grab rails
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- All decks/public areas accessible
- Main Pool
- All Restaurants
- Other Local Areas
- Elevators have extra wide openings
- Braille stateroom door plates
- Braille stairways handrails at landing levels
- Braille elevator command buttons
- Braille directional labels in passengers corridors
- Hearing Impaired Kits (upon request)
- Personal wireless amplifiers for theaters
- There are accessible public restrooms available.
This information about the wheelchair accessible cruise was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with MSC Cruises.