MSC Grandiosa Accessibility
- 1 Deluxe Suite for guests with disabilites or reduced mobility
- 59 Staterooms for guests with disabilities or reduced mobility
- Ship Class: Meraviglia-Plus Class
- Maximum Occupancy: 5,772
- Tonnage: 181,000 tons
- Length: 1,087 feet
- Beam: 141 feet
- Cruise Speed: 22.2 knots
- Ship's Registry: Malta
- Inaugural Date: 2020
Accessible Stateroom Features
- 1 Deluxe Suite: MSC Yacht Club Layout
- 59 Cabins:
- Cabin door width: 33.5"
- Cabin clearance: 32"
- Size of Cabin (floor space):
- Bathroom door width: 35.4"
- Fold-down seat in shower
- Height of seat from floor: 17"
- Bathroom have grab rails
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- All decks/public areas accessible
- Main Pool
- All Restaurants
- Other Local Areas
- Elevators have extra wide openings
- Braille stateroom door plates
- Braille stairways handrails at landing levels
- Braille elevator command buttons
- Braille directional labels in passengers corridors
- Hearing Impaired Kits (upon request)
- Personal wireless amplifiers for theaters
- There are accessible public restrooms available.
This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with MSC Cruises.