Ovation of the Seas® Accessibility
- 34 accessible staterooms.
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces.
- Ship Class: Quantum Class
- Double Occupancy: 4,162
- Maximum Occupancy: 4,819
- Tonnage: 167,800
- Length: 1141 feet
- Beam: 136 feet
- Cruise Speed: 22 knots
- Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
- Inaugural Date: November 2014
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 32 – 34 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 32 – 34 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Roll-in showers
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held showerheads
- Lowered closet rod
- Refrigerator in stateroom (upon request)
- Commode height 17 – 19 inches
- Commode chairs available
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- Lowered safes for easy access.
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There are accessible public restrooms available with automatic doors.
- All decks have elevator access
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues offer wheelchair seating.
- Boleros – Lower bar counter.
- North Star
- Lift at main pool and whirlpool
- Lower playing tables in Casino
- Forward and rear wheelchair seating in Royal Theater; elevator to forward seating
- Jogging Track
- Video arcade
- Adventure Ocean Youth Center
- Teen Center
Spa & Fitness Center
- Wet treatment room with roll in shower
- Dry treatment room
- Fitness equipment
- Changing Room
- Lowered counter at Guest Relations
- Amplified Phones
- Assistive listening systems in The Royal Theater
- Braille/tactile public room signage
- Braille/tactile elevator buttons and audio call signals
- Braille deck numbers on staircase handrails
- Braille/tactile stateroom numbers
- Beauty Salon
- Conference Center
This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Royal Caribbean International.