Which is the Best Mobility Scooter for You?
Once you’ve determined you would like to invest, or rent, a mobility scooter how do you decide which type to go with? It’s truly a personal choice, but there are many factors to consider:
- Options Available
Three-wheel or four-wheel?
- Three-wheeled scooters offer a tighter turning radius.
- They offer more legroom because of the absence of the two front wheels.
- They are wonderful on flat terrain.
- Four-wheeled scooters provide more stability on a variety of terrains.
Traditional or folding?
- A traditional scooter typically comes apart into a number of pieces for transporting
- A folding scooter typically folds into a compact unit for transporting
Size – determined by weight and usage?
As you can see there are many options when deciding on a mobility scooter. For more guidance and information, please contact Special Needs Group at 800-513-4515, or visit our website at www.shopspecialneedsgroup.com/scooters/. While you are there, please check out our other wellness and special needs product like our Lift Chairs!