Cruiser III Wheelchair by Drive Medical
- Built-in seat rail extensions and extendable upholstery easily adjust seat depth from 16″ to 18″.
- Weighs under 36 pounds (excluding front riggings).
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish.
- Removable flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories.
- Nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy-to-clean.
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- 8″ front casters are adjustable in three positions.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long-lasting performance and reliability.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- The Drive Medical Cruiser III wheelchair comes with push-to-lock wheel locks.
|Seat–To-Floor Height||17.5″ – 19.5″|
|Seat Depth||16″ – 18″|
|Length with Riggings||42″|
|Product Weight (with 16″ Seat)||35 lbs.|
|Product Weight (with 18″ Seat)||36 lbs.|
|Product Weight (with 20″ Seat)||38 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (with 20” seat)||350 lbs.|
|Weight Limit (with 16” and 18” Seat)||300 lbs.|
|Carton Shipping Weight||43 lbs. or less|
To purchase the Cruiser III Wheelchair, please visit: