Crown Princess Ship Accessibility
- 31 accessible staterooms
- Accessible staterooms have wider doors, roll-in showers, grab bars and turning spaces.
- Ship Class: Grand Class
- Occupancy: 3,082
- Tonnage: 113,561
- Length: 951 feet
- Beam: 118 feet
- Cruise Speed: 21 knots
- Ship's Registry: Bermuda
- Inaugural Date: June 14, 2006
- Refurbished: November 2011
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door width: at least 34 inches
- Bathroom door width: at least 34 inches
- No doorsill to get into stateroom
- Ramped bathroom thresholds
- Bathroom grab bars
- Lowered sink and stateroom vanity
- Wheel-in showers
- Fold-down shower bench
- Hand-held shower heads
- Lowered closet rod
- Commode height 17 - 19 inches
- Toilet riser at 3 - 4 inches high
- Accessible balconies (selected staterooms)
- Bath Distress Alarms
- Shower Stools (upon Request)
- Gangways are wide enough to accommodate most wheelchairs and scooters.
- There are accessible public restrooms available throughout the ship.
- All decks have elevator access.
Food & Beverage
- All dining and bar venues offer wheelchair seating.
- Lifts at Calypso Pool/Jacuzzi and Neptune's Pool/Jacuzzi
- Wheelchair seating Theater
- Jogging Track/Promenade Deck
- Lower table in casino
- Video arcade
Spa & Fitness Center
- Fitness equipment
- Changing Room
- TV closed captioning feature
- American Sign Language (ASL) Sign Language Interpreter (upon request)
- Embarkation/Debarkation Wheelchair Assistance Team
- Cabin Directory - Available in Braille
- Elevators - Braille and voice announcer for floors (most elevators)
- Assistive listening systems in most Theater
- Lowered counter at Guest Relations
- Emergency Information - Available in Braille
- Emergency Fire Drill assistance
- Arm assist to tour the ship
- "All-In-One-Kits" including a TTY available onboard and at Princess Wilderness Lodges
- Tender "stair climber" is used to assist passengers up and down the gangway (select ships)
- Beauty Salon
- Art & Photo Gallery
- Card Room
- Internet Café
- Conference Center
- Service Animals Permitted (some restrictions)
- The Sun Terrace on Deck 17, the Sports Deck, is not accessible.
- Menu - Not available in Braille
- Princess Patter - Not available in Braille
- Public Rooms and Cabins - There are no Braille signs.
This information regarding accessible Crown Princess cabins was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details of cruises for special needs families and guests directly with Princess Cruises.