SeaDream II Ship Accessibility
- 1 accessible stateroom
- Accessible stateroom has wider doors, roll-in shower, grab bar and turning spaces.
- Occupancy: 112
- Tonnage: 4,260
- Length: 344 feet
- Beam: 47 feet
- Cruise Speed: 15 knots
- Ship’s Registry: Bahamas
- Inaugural Date: 1985
- Refurbished 2009
Accessible Stateroom Features
- Stateroom door is 31″ wide
- There is no sill at the door into the stateroom or the shower door
- The bathroom door is 31″
- Bathroom has a tub shower combination with transfer seat and grab-bars
- The sink is 34″ high
- The toilet seat is 17″ high with grab bars
- The bathroom is fitted with an emergency call button
The water sports marina, outdoor Deck 4 aft, the entire Deck 6, including the Balinese sunbeds, Top of the Yacht Bar and Golf Simulator are inaccessible to mobility-impaired devices.
There are no wheelchair-accessible public restrooms onboard.
This information about Seabourn SeaDream ship accessibility was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm details directly with Sea Dream Yacht Club.